Homeopathy and vital force
Homeopathy is a science of medicine that Customize homeopathic medicine for different disease which shows the constitutional approach to treats diseases by increasing the Immunity of the Human body with the help of tailored medicine. A minimum dose is needed to enhance the strength of the vital force. The vital force is the whole and sole source of energy of a living organism which maintains all the body functions in the right and proper order maintains the equilibrium. Thus, Homoeopathy improves the defense system of the body without causing any harm or side-effects by virtue of minimum dynamic dose.
Single Medicine, Minimum dose and Maximum effect
Homeopathy works on the higher centers tailor-made medicine pharmacy of the body Metabolism through the psycho-neuro-endo axis. It cures not only the disease but also enhances the effectiveness of the entire system of the human body. Therefore homeopathy does not believe in giving different medicines for different afflicted parts of the body but rather give one single constitutional remedy, which covers the person as a whole. Thus, Homoeopathy is a holistic science of medicine.
Holistic, Individualistic and Tailor-made | Homeopathic dilutions & globules
We prescribe medicine based on every modern homeopathic treatments individual’s traits and it varies from person to person. These traits can be –
- The ascertainable physical constitution of the patients (which can be physical make, congenital anomalies, birthmarks, body language, etc.).
- Moral (how the patient is behaving, talking, clothing, makeup, gestures, postures, sympathetic, empathetic, compassionate, communicative, etc.) and Intellectual character (General understanding of the patient).
- Occupation (place of work, nature of work, stress related to work, job satisfaction, etc.).
- Mode of living (the place of abode, residing in damp, marshy, hills, seashore, etc., constantly or suddenly changing atmosphere/place) and habits (passion, indulgence/ exposure to avoidable noxious influences, prolonged abstinence from things necessary for life are to be taken into consideration).
- Social & Domestic relations (discord with neighbors/friends/ family/ relatives, insults, anger, grief, sibling rivalry, jealousy, etc.).
- Age (premature senility, maturity vis-à-visage).
- Sexual Functions (unfulfilled or over fantasies, etc.).
- Others (such as major events of life, past medical history, family medical history, intrauterine events, vaccinations, passion, customs, etc.).