- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% in their UG Program.
- There will be 100 questions in the exam which are to be attempted in 90 minutes.
- The exam will include all the subjects taught during BHMS course as prescribed by CCH.
- The Result will be announced tentatively on June 10, 2020.
AIAPGET 2020 (Homeopathy) Highlights
|Exam Name||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 2500 (For General/OBC-NCL candidates)
INR 1750 (For SC/ST/PWD, Transgender candidates)
|Mode of Exam||Online|
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates interested in appearing for AIAPGET 2020 (Homeopathy) must know all the important dates related to the examination so that they can apply for it on time. The exam dates for AIAPGET 2020 are listed in the table below:
|Commencement of online registration||April 1, 2020|
|Closure of online registration||April 30, 2020|
|Form Correction||First week of May 2020|
|Availability of admit card||Second week of May 2020|
|Date of examination||May 29, 2020|
|Availability of answer key||First week of June 2020|
|Announcement of result||June 10, 2020|
|Counselling||First week of July 2020|
This is the schedule for AIAPGET 2020 (Homeopathy). All the details regarding the entrance examination are available on the official website (ntaaiapget.nic.in). Candidates are advised to check the official website to stay updated on all news and notifications related to AIAPGET 2020 (Homeopathy).
AIAPGET 2020 (Homeopathy) Eligibility
Candidates interested in appearing for AIAPGET 2020 (Homeopathy) must check if they are eligible to apply for the examination. Only eligible candidates can appear for the examination. Therefore, candidates must check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2020 (Homeopathy) are listed below:
- Candidates must possess BHMS pass certificate that is recognized according to the provisions of the HCC 1973/IMCC 1970 Act and possess permanent/provisional registration certificate of BHMS CCH/universities/deemed universities/state board.
- Candidates must have completed their one year of internship to be eligible for AIAPGET 2020.
- Candidates who will be completing their internship before counselling of AIAPGET starts.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their UG program.
If candidates are found ineligible, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination despite filling the application form. Candidates who will be completing their internship after AIAPGET 2020 Counselling will not be allowed to give the examination. Application forms of ineligible candidates will be cancelled by the conducting authority.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form
Online registration of AIAPGET 2020 will start from April 1, 2020. Candidates can register online by visiting on the official website (ntaaiapget.nic.in). Candidates should first carefully read the registration guide that will be available on the website. AIAPGET 2020 Application Form can be submitted only in the online mode. The conducting authority will not accept offline applications.
Before starting the registration process, candidates must ensure that they have a valid email ID. The steps of online registration for AIAPGET 2020 are listed below:
- Visit the official website (www.aiapget.com).
- Click on the link that says “Apply Online”.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Now, click on the link “Click here for new registration”.
- After Registration you will be redirected to a new page where you can find the application form.
- Enter all the details carefully on the application form.
- At first, you need to enter basic information such as your name, mobile number and email ID.
- Next, you have to upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then, you have to enter your personal and qualification details on the application form.
- Preview the application form to see if all the details furnished by you are accurate. Candidates cannot make any changes or correction to the application form once they have submitted it.
- Finally, you have to make the payment of the application fee through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- The application fee is INR 2500 for candidates under general and OBC-NCL categories and INR 1750 for candidates under SC, ST and PWD, Transgender categories.
- Candidates must keep in mind that the application fee is non-refundable.
It will take 15 to 20 minutes for candidates to complete the application process. Candidates must gather all the necessary information required to complete the application process of AIAPGET 2020 before starting to fill the application form such as the scanned copy of signature and photograph, debit/credit card details, internship details, educational history, etc.
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for AIAPGET 2020 must know the exam pattern and test timings so that they can be well prepared. The question paper of AIAPGET will be in English language only. The exam duration is 90 minutes. 100 questions will be asked in the question paper. The AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern can be understood from the table below:
|Mode of examination||Computer-based test|
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions (MCQ)|
|Duration of examination||90 minutes|
|Marking Scheme|| 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
4 marks will be awarded for each right answer
M.D. (Homeopathy) in Naiminath Homeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Agra
MD in Homeopathy is a 3 year post graduate course. The objective of this programme is to prepare candidates to efficiently diagnose and treat medical illnesses, carry out research and provide prompt diagnosis.
Seat Information for M.D. Homeopathy at Naiminath:
|Subject||Number of seats|
|Homoeopathic Materia Medica||6|
|Practice of Medicine||6|
|Organon of Medicine||6|
How to take Admission in M.D. Homeopathy at Naiminath:
Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Agra is a Minority Institution recognised by Government of India as well as Government of Uttar Pradesh. No barrier of caste, religion or state is present for taking admission in this College. There are multiple ways for aspirants who wish to take admission in this college, they are –
- Through AIQ Scheme – 18 seats
- Through UP PG AYUSH State Counselling – 18 seats
For admission in the session 2020-21 kindly contact the College –
- Mail us at [email protected], [email protected]
- Contact us on 91-8193896320, 8193896315